Wordless Wednesday: Future Doctor?

IMG 7742

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

55 Comments

  1. I havent been minature golfing in years...how fun! Happy WW:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy: I can't wear plastic shows, allergic reaction. I can putt pretty good at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not?
    Great fun shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post. The title is absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either that, or just a "croc". ;) Great shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting shot -- I don't like crocs at all. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I'm trying to think of a joke to tie in with the current healthcare debates and failing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somce crocs are cute but they are pretty expensive here in Manila :)

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha ... what are you saying about doctors?!?!?!?

    Happy WW! Check out some photos of my favorite place in London ... Trafalgar Square: http://tinyurl.com/y87rwod

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors. Makes it look like it could be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe, looks like :)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feel as though I am standing right behind and in danger of a blooded nose!

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not a big fan of miniature golf myself but my kids really like it - I make their grandparents take them ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful, attractive image, whatever the underlying message

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post, Sandy. I like miniature golf, sometimes it has very funny tracks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. No ankle tattoos. That's a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL I never guessed the photo from the title, but loved what I saw! So who won?

    ReplyDelete
  18. My daughter does golfing together with my grandson. It's very popular here around, so are "crocs". Have a great WW.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great picture! Wonderful caption! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy WW! Dunno about a doctor ... but perhaps a 'Tiger'?

    Serena Williams is one of my favorite athletes ... so imagine my joy at seeing a buck-naked Serena on the cover of national magazine. I invite your blog readers to see this image as well!

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't know. Do those crocs have spikes. Going to be hard to "grip and rip" in those.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh yes, every doctor needs a good golf swing or in this case a good putt.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice! Love miniature golf. This photo brings good memories. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. that's great and full of excitement.

    happy wordless sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. haha cute - very clever! :) *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Depends on the handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  27. love that pink golf ball :)

    mine is up too

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well if he/she is putting on a Wednesday chances are he/she would make a great MD or a pro golfer, I am not sure who makes more $$$

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome shot, hope theirs was too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great caption for that fun photo!!!

    http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/10/ww-mad-hatters.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous11:12 AM

    Looks like someone was having fun!

    If you stop by to check out my WW, please scroll down to the 2nd post (after reading the 1st one of course)!!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I had to laugh at this...Daddy has been a Doctor for 70 years and is still practicing medicine,not his golf swing at the age of 97! He wouldn't know one end of golf club from another...and there in lies the rub...most of the ones on the golf course don't either!!!
    Loved it!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  33. fun, I love wearing crocs and minature golfing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. That was good fun...I haven't done this in ages... :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. nice...
    and thanks for ur words,,,

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute photo! My mother's doctor wears crocs and plays golf, so you could be right.

    Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovley capture Sandy! :)
    Must have been a doc!

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. You did an awesome job on this one. It is very funny and probably true.

    Happy WW,
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the contrast in colors

    ReplyDelete
  40. looks like a fun way to spend the day! enjoying the sunny summer weather!

    lets hope the path chosen is a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the colors. And now I want to go miniature golfing too!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous4:44 PM

    So its a croc wearing Minature golf playing doctor right? Cause I would swear that looks like the green they use in minature golf LOL! Sandy this is awesome for WW!

    ReplyDelete
  43. i like the crocs, looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  44. LOL. Very cute! Who knows, maybe he will start with the golf and end with the stethoscope...

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the humour in the title there.

    ReplyDelete
  46. ive never tried golf just gulp. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very fun!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow. Those crocs are getting really fancy. ;-)

    Such vivid colors.

    ReplyDelete
  49. go for it! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  50. LOL ... could be ;--)
    Love those kewl blue shoes!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love wearing crocs and minature golfing.
    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.