Wordless Wednesday: Double Stuffed

IMG 9408

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

60 Comments

  1. Mmmm.... milk and cookie!
    ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOOOOOOOOO i love doube stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome Post, Sandy


    Aloha, Friend!

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  4. Healthy milk from Momma Cow!

    Pardon for this off topic message:

    I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st and your vote would be so much appreciated. To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill. Thank you very much for all your help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a huge cow and well stuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see a giant, moving Fuddruckers burger... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny! Nice shot, Sandy!
    If you want to take it, there is an award on my blog for all the friends who follows my blog! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the title with the photo! Someone needs to milk that cow.

    Happy WW! See photos of my favorite garden in London ... Kensington Gardens http://tinyurl.com/ykoq3ty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Future spokecow for cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oreo :) What a beauty. We owe so much to these gentle creatures who mother us through life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's on e big momma cow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If the milk tastes as good as the grass looks than you are in for a treat.... I was thinking of you yesterday when taking a few pictures of Graffiti... as soom as I post them I will drop you a nudge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha, a "Lakenvelder"!! That's the Dutch name for this breed. Laken means bedsheet. It's as if she has a white sheet on her back.
    Great shot Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. green green grass of home...sorry...cows...:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. milk chocolate, dark chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect caption for the photo. How creative!!!

    http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/10/ww-scenes-from-litchfield.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the photo AND the heading!

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just saw this breed for the first time a few days ago. She does remind me of one of those yummy cookies. Great title.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cows are sneaky. This one has tried to put on not-very-convincing zebra makeup. Note the sneaky hiding-your-face-behind-the-grass ploy.

    Lacy thinks she will grow up to be a cow, or a horse. I've learned one thing about that dog: she lies. Can't be trusted.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a very big cow.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel full just looking. I like that flash of white like lightening through her middle.

    ReplyDelete
  22. There was a gentleman farmer near our place that was growing these Belty cows. They do look unique. Easy to pick out in a herd of cattle. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i am so slow this morning, it took me a full second to get this ... now I want some oreos and a cold glass of milk ..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous10:54 AM

    O O Oreo! Love the Double Stuff yummy! this is so cute Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That was good for a chuckle! I must admit that I like cows almost as much as I like cookies, almost.

    Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sandy: Very cute capture of the neat cow.

    ReplyDelete
  27. first time i found any cow ..so attractive..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's a pretty cool cow, so rare.

    ReplyDelete
  29. We have some of those on a farm near us. God bless that girl, she also looks like she could use a milking!

    ReplyDelete
  30. that's one huge cow. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  31. very, very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  32. It is good to graze!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I never knew there was a cow called an Oreo. I've learned something, Sandy. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  34. What an extraordinary animal! beautiful... if a cow can be?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous7:16 PM

    A mother in an lush field of soft grass, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOL and Oreo COWkie!

    ReplyDelete
  37. too funny!!! Double stuffed oreos and milk! Great pic and great caption!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great pic, and I love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  39. that is one great photo..the cow, with its black and white shad, stood out from the breen backdrop. or was it the green foliage backdrop stood out from the balck and white shade of the cow?

    have a lovely day

    eng

    ReplyDelete
  40. The first time I saw a group of these in Sonoma County, CA, I couldn't believe my eyes. Oreo Cows! Glad you got a good photo.

    ReplyDelete
  41. LOL! I always love these cows and the pigs colored like this but I hadn't thought of double stuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I want to just say "moo!" and leave it at that :)

    (though I will point out that some cats have similar markings)

    ReplyDelete
  43. pretty full!

    Here is my first WW entry

    ReplyDelete
  44. That is too funny. It does look like an Oreo;) Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous10:15 AM

    LOL Perfect title

    ReplyDelete
  46. Woah nellie that'a a big cow. Great shot and title.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Yep, that would be an Oreo on the hoof! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Here again for my WW.

    Please check out my Milk and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  49. Eat more Chikin'...just sayin'
    Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I wanna keep one for my everyday fresh milk supply. LOL! :D Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Seemed almost everyone was thinking of oreo cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Is the cow pregnant? Im trying to figure out the title - Double Stuffed :)

    I played as well -> http://www.reejane.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Oh my, she needs a visit to the ol' milking machine. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great photo :-) but why october?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.