Wordless Wednesday: Blue Dreams

Blue glass


Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

39 Comments

  1. wordless wednesday on sunday??? LOL I am confused ... like the pic though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that glass blue. One of my favorite colors.

    Sean the Vampire - Part Six - A Halloween Recap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice.. makes me want to scoop them up. Beautiful colour and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This started an ear worm for me. The old song "Blue on blue, heart ache on heart ache..." Beautiful photo though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each time I look at it, I see something else in the reflections! Neat photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sparkly! Where are the fish, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sprinkle some in the flower garden to catch the light just right

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:48 PM

    those are fantastic!!
    great capture..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to do a doubletake on that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made me blue in a wonderful way!



    Aloha, Sandy


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely blue.... what a beautiful sunny day that was!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just today I read a blog post about rain being like blue sapphires. It's raining and I'm looking and thinking there's a theme playing out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. manmade beauty trying to recapture nature's work...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sandy, I am as blue as your post my dear!!!

    i feel blank and blue today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. Just... wow. this is magnificent Sandy. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, gorgeous! Simply...divine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fascinating composition, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the lighting and texture!
    Would easily be at home at CatSynth WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. indeed - like made of the dreams material...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooooh...... I love those glass stones. I would love those around my place!

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  21. if blue days are as blue as these...what a lovely day it would be...


    eng

    ReplyDelete
  22. Not only is this eye catching but its mesmerizing .. and one of my favorite shades of blue ... it maybe wordless but it is definitely word inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  23. Blue dreams like drops of light...

    Great picture, magic effect!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh so pretty...I loved this one Sandy. Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. At first glance, they look like shiny mussels .....maybe I am really hungry;O

    ReplyDelete
  26. they are back YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH i likey blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. this is blue like fairy dust, its rainbow blue! Love it Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sandy: I could have used that for a what is it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. it's glistening!

    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  30. so cool. literally and figuratively.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful and sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  32. let me put some words to this photo. one can appreciate it just by looking at it. but dreams are like those crystal balls, one cant achieve it unless he/she picks it and burst it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful...I have jars filled with marbles, seashells and colourful stones...all sitting on my kitchen window-sill. They are filled with water and the lids are screwed on tightly. That way they keep their vibrant colours.

    The marbles are from the days when my sons played with them...the stones and the seashells were gathered on our holidays at the beach...

    Your photo reminded me of happy times, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the color variations and the reflections too ... just beautiful!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful and so full of light! We took our kids to the Smithsonian this summer, and after seeing so much, their favourite part was the tumbled rocks bin in the gift shop. LOL Shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  36. wonderful image... kind of delicious

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.