Today's Flowers: Shy Girl

topsmead

Today's Flowers

Post a Comment

40 Comments

  1. wow! that is one beautiful flower. very warm, very welcoming,very cheerful!

    and yes, a tad shy, she hasn't opened up to its fullest yet!

    eng

    ReplyDelete
  2. good name what a demure coloring...sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too shy but too much beautiful.
    Tks for the photos and blog.
    Have a nice Sunday.
    See you soon.
    Rui
    ++lindomenino

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting word SHY. I remember being shy as a young girl but my mom denied that when I read her my bio. Somehow she didn't see me as shy but I felt shy. Still do in certain situations but I can stand up for me too. Learned that from many years of shyness. Thanks for the memory jog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title as well as the beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the title Sandy!
    A beautiful mellow yellow gal with a peach blush.
    I like the lighting as well.
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the creamy butter like colour of this gorgeous flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the smile on my face after viewing your lovely, buttery flower. Your post on Today's Flowers sure made my day.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:32 PM

    A great picture of a very beautiful Dahlia.
    Very lovely indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Sandy!

    Good week for you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a very apt name & I love the colouring of the petals.

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful shades of colour and fading light in this one! A perfect portrait of autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You brought smile to my face, Sandy with your title. This shy girl will grow up to be a beautiful, sunny and vibrant dahlia! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see she is blushing at the thought of being seen through out the world. I don't blame her. I would be blushing too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty and slightly shy.... reminds me of this girl in high school...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see the shy maiden!

    If you can find the time, I invite you to see my Sunday & Monday posts.


    Aloha, Sister


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely shade!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What beautiful colours come out in this gorgeous blossom. I can just about touch it and feel the softness of its warm petals.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Sandy, what a beautiful flower. She does seem a bit shy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sandy that looks like a sunburst how lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  22. She may be shy but speaks of pastel frills!Love the soft light!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sandy: Lovely capture of your flower, I have a pink one that isn't so shy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I bet they smell as wonderful as they are beautiful!Great photoing! It made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sandy, what splendid shades in this flower! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The image leaves a sense of soft fragrant beauty.
    Thanks, great picture!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. The shy girl is a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  28. lovely flowers. i love it. mine is up. hope to hear from you soon.
    http://www.ellenheartbeats.com
    http://www.ellenreachingout.com
    see yah!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Sandy..sorry but I was so busy, weekend, I could not visit u..but today, ok

    Your maacro shot is so sweet, sensitive and love it
    have a nice week
    graceolsson.se/mittliv

    ReplyDelete
  30. An eponymous post my dear? Very fitting title, and a lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a cheerful flower!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  32. So delicate looking esp with the light color. Like this Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Delicately adorable in her shyness

    ReplyDelete
  34. Colours and beauty.
    Great shot.
    Luiz Ramos

    ReplyDelete
  35. Looks like a beautiful Dahlia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.