Wordless Wednesday: Takes One to Know One

IMG 8748

IMG 8746

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

47 Comments

  1. I would be interested in some of these. Does that make me a Smartee? Smartalec, Smartass???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy: You are just being a smarty with this shot. It made me smile, now I don't want to see that math teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah wht we call Smarties here are similar to M&Ms. Great shots though

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice photo set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:59 PM

    These are fantastic shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does indeed.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    Mines up: Wordless Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the title. Fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of my son's addiction hehehe..

    Happy Wednesday, I am playing today.. Please check out my Shaolin Baby

    ReplyDelete
  9. the meds tablets are a great art study of ahadows thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice..I agree. I love the shadows on the candies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that a popular halloween sweet? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. great shots. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like Jams, the Smarties here look like M&Ms :)

    I like the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know what someone got in their treat bag... does that make me a smartie? LOL Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post, Sandy. So interesting the picture of the candies; they are of various flavours, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is interesting... i want one too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So colorful and pretty! You sure got in close. :) I love smarties!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't particularly care for Smarties, but these photos made me want to dig through my kid's Halloween stash for some. Nice photos!

    Happy WW! Here are more photos from my vacation in Barcelona: http://tinyurl.com/yz3xp8t

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great close-ups. I remember "Smarties" quite well. I liked the tart flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yum, I love smarties! Fun shots.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wish I could, I love smarties. Didn't get any this year.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice job. Makes me want to go buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice macro. I love smarties.

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL ... fun post ... smart, creative, and colorful too ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great shots ... and a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE those. Here in Canada they're called Rockets. Our Smarties are like M&M's.

    I just love holding one of these between my thumb and forefinger and rubbing it like a worry stone...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Excellent photos I whisper, it's allmost wordless

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love those shots! Great caption also. My autistic nephew used to be willing to do just about anything for a roll of Smarties!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sandy this is so funny my daughter and I have been looking for smarties for her friend in college because he is coming home for holiday. We cannot find them anywhere all the little ghouls and goblins must have them in the trick or treat buckets! Love the macro shot as well!

    ReplyDelete
  30. A pill I can swallow.

    ReplyDelete
  31. a fun set of pics and so well done! They look huge!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great shots. They used to be my favorite but now I like chocolate better.

    ReplyDelete
  33. you made me want 'em =)


    http://jifphotojournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cool photos, they gave smarties out to the kids at my daughter's school last year during the yearly standardized testing. The little ones especially thought they made them smarter.

    Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete
  35. My all time favorite candy.

    ReplyDelete
  36. i know it's a chocolate coated candies, like M & M?

    i like it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I can taste them even without words...

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love these candies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful and lovely shots !! Nice one.Unseen Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  40. Now that was a smart post.

    ReplyDelete
  41. *snort* Love the title. And the shots! The makers of Smartees should buy these.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I used to love those things! Haven't had any in years tho.

    I also left a comment on the post below that I missed yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I *LOVE* those photos...I'd never be able to get such closeups with my camera!

    Here via WW a bit belatedly. Mine is here; I'd love it if you got a chance to stop by1

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the close up of the Smarties, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This looks like a candy I ate as a child and now my grandchildren like it.

    It is called "Sweet Tarts"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.