Wordless Wedneday: Reflections of Hartford, Connecticut


Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

81 Comments

  1. That's cool.

    You know it's not Wednesday yet, right? ; D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:55 AM

    WOW! That's really a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:48 AM

    Hi, Sandy.Finally my connection permitted me to open your site.Thank you for all your past visits and I apologize for the times that I have not gotten back.

    Anyways, is that mirroring?Great angle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:51 AM

    Hi Sandy.Thank you for the visit at Mica's Temple.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:56 AM

    Hi, Sandy.Thanks for dropping by.Yeah, I am right here resting first before finally getting back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are great reflections. you really got a talent sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, you make Hartford, Conn. look like Disney World! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool that shot is. Very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. great reflections shot!!! Hi, Sandy thanks for your kind words...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Those images are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your sweet comment! I am glad to have found your blog , its beautiful! I hope you won't mind if i visit again soon! That first little video was someting I needed to hear yesterday!! Thanks and God Bless you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Sandy for telling my my link on WW didn't work...you're a real friend. I re-entered my name.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11:42 AM

    Wow!

    I expected the blue building (on the left) to reflect the green building (on the right), and vice versa.

    No way! They are each channeling old, late 19th century buildings. From a whole 'nother era!

    Wow!

    Lady, you have a time travelling camera! How cool is THAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. exceptional. What an incredible shot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Thats interesting shot... Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful shot and reflections! Where is this building? I had been to Hartford, Connecticut once w/ my hisband on business trip. When I have the chance to revisit, I'll try to find this building. Thanks for dropping by at my blog. I have a new server ans sometimes, I am having few problems w/ my comment box. It's working again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! That is an awesome shot Sandy! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an utterly beautiful shot, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. How neat. I love it. Have a great WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is amazing.
    Happy WW.

    Thanks for stopping by Back Chat

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woah - that's an incredible foto!

    p.s. Now, come by when you have a chance. I have bling.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are really good shots. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Wow- that is an amazing shot!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous4:08 PM

    Ohhh, very cool! I love it! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous4:18 PM

    Cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous! I wish I had taken it. :O

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous5:50 PM

    I love reflections, great capture. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  29. great reflection! nice capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous8:10 PM

    Beautiful capture - the reflections are stunning. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous8:28 PM

    WOW! You shot this right at the perfect angle! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous8:54 PM

    Great shot! I'd love to see the building that is being reflected.

    ReplyDelete
  33. That's so cool! It's a reflection and it's very unique. Happy WW! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Neat reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a great shot!! Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Neat picture!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous10:21 PM

    Oh wow! That's really cool. :)

    Great shots here.

    Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey I'm from Hartford (lived there 23 yrs): So the Traveler's Building is reflected in the Phoenix Boat, and then there is that new one that has been built since I left. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous10:27 PM

    wow ... great finds! :)
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a great shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. these are really cool!!! wow ...
    wonderful shots!

    Happy WW!
    thanks for visiting My WW post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Sandy,

    Wonderfully seen and taken. I know where this is and have often photographed the gold building but never thought to try and get the two of them together.

    Have a Marvelous Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  43. That's a cool picture. I love the reflections of the other older buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Amazing... truly Amazing...!

    http://enhancelifethinktank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy WW! Great photo. I've only been to Hartford once ... it seems like a great city...

    My WW meme influenced by Oscar nominee Ruby Dee.

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very beautiful I love that shot! Good WW to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow, very neat reflection shot!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow ! that's a very special picture !!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous11:36 PM

    Really cool shots! :-)

    On my blog, there was actually no conversation, but just like your WW this week mine was also about reflexion. Only ONE fish admiring itself in the glass of the aquarium... Tricky photo, huh? LOL

    Thanks for visiting!
    Happy WW! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Anonymous11:49 PM

    It's a good one. I've been trying to capture reflection but I haven't been successful so far. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  51. wow! very cool! thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. That is a wonderful photo, with the mixture of modern and old architecture in the reflections. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Very nice! I have only driven through there, so I never saw that. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wonderful captures, very creative. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  55. wonderful reflections! great light, great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anonymous2:41 AM

    Oh, I love photos with reflections. They're always so interesting to just stare at.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Stunning pictures Sandy!! I love reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Really beautiful...

    Happy WW to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Wow! I like it! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Thanks for stopping by Simone's Butterfly.

    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  61. Beautifully captured! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I really love these. Two different reflections, bookended. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  63. that's really cool! ;)

    thanks for checking out my entry. :)

    ~ BLOGSILOG ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  64. Anonymous9:56 AM

    What a very cool picture! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Amazing reflections. Happy WW.

    You can find my WW here.

    ReplyDelete
  66. that was indeed fantastic!.... i am wordless to say!...have a great week my friend...mine is up now too, HERE

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  68. What a great shot! I would love to see Connecticut. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I really like that shot! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  70. amazing reflections.....

    ReplyDelete
  71. Anonymous1:30 PM

    That is a really great shot. I love the reflections. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  72. That's a very nice picture. I remember driving through Hartford a couple times in the past.

    And I know that's where the WWE headquarters are, right? :-)

    Please check my post here.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Anonymous6:27 PM

    Gorgeous! Love reflection shots like that. Thanks for stopping by my site!

    www.mamapj.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Oh wow! Those reflections are neat-o!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Great reflections. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Beautiful shots. I love taking photos of buildings with reflections in them myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.