Wordless Wednesday: Window into Virginia

Manassas

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

65 Comments

  1. That's a cool photo. I'm moving over to google Manassas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. I spent a lot of time in Manassas when I was a kid/teenager. My dad traveled there a lot for work and in the summer we all went with him. So, this brings back memories for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photo! I remember when Manassas was the boondocks! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats interesting shot in there...mine is here http://happymomiam.blogspot.com/2007/12/wordless-wednesday-tuesday-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat picture, I like it. Thanks for visiting today, I used to ski, when I lived up north. Now I sit on the beach :)

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We visited Bull Run/Manassas on Thanksgiving. There were plenty of walkers and runners out there. Seems the battlefields are the remaining bits of open space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot.

    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful shot, I love reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Virginia is sooooo pretty. We were at Gettysburg this spring.
    It would be nice for you if your computer looked out there.
    Happy WW/WT!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Have a great WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so peaceful. It does remind me of my childhood. http://www.susiej.com/index.php/my-gifted-friend-made-this/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:56 PM

    what a beautiful photo!! Reminds me of colonial Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing how a place with a history like that can be pastoral and peaceful.

    Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent photo. Silly quuestion. it was an American civil war battle site, wasn't it? Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous4:34 PM

    Nice shot! Thanks for sharing Manassas w/ us. Thank you for dropping by http://mlizcochico.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funky reflective shot! Nicely done. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jams,
    Yes, it was a Civil War battleground. Thanks for asking.

    That's ammo on the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Though I don't know where Manassas is and how it looks like, I still find your photo awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a lovely shot! love the reflection ...

    happy WW!
    My WW post

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful picture, I haven't been to Manassas in a while. But Midlothian's pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great shot:) Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow. That's truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautifully captured! Am visiting via Friday's Child. Couldn't resist but go through your site and I didn't regret doing so.

    Cheers to your day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooooh! That's really beautiful and the music adds such a nice touch. I feel like I'm taking time out to meditate :) (Come by mine and see a real foto for a change. I took it!) Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cool picture. And I love the wreath over in your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That is a really interesting shot. I love the reflection shots.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is really cool. I stared at it for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a neat shot! :)

    My Wordless Wednesday is up too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. :) It took me a while of staring at the photo, but I'm thinking the boxes are behind the window and the reflection of the light is just obscuring them a little?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome photo to cool! Good WW to you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is a great photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great Picture! Thanks for visiting
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a beautiful picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Sandy, we both have pictures with reflections in them.Thanks for your visit to my place. Baba

    ReplyDelete
  37. That looks cool, it must be a very clean window! Happy WW :P

    ReplyDelete
  38. Atmospheric picture.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your order number is: 64434039

    Contact Information
    Deborah Maydak
    443-220-3032

    ReplyDelete
  40. That's cool! :)
    Great shot.

    Happy WW.

    Tisha @ Crazy Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  41. that reflects so nicely on you

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cool, what an interesting place to visit - I've never been but am a huge Civil War buff. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I don't know where Manassas is but I'll google. This looks like a quiet and peaceful place.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous3:19 AM

    Thanks for your comment!

    Love this capture! very interesting:)

    Happy WW to you,too!

    cheh
    http://www.moderately-confused.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great shot.
    Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Nice photo. I have been to the Manassas Battlefield on several occasions. Love it there! By the way, my WW photo for this week was taken in August. I don't always post a photo that is current with the time of the year. It's way too cold for that stuff around here now. Sorry if I threw you a curve ball.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hello thanks for dropping by. Nice photo you have here.

    You can go to the Blue Waters Resort by flying to Davao City Philippines. Do you really wanna go here?

    ReplyDelete
  48. Rifle and "Buck and Ball" cartridges... Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great photo. Happy WW!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Cool picture! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  51. great Shot Sandy..looks like you have a great weather there..;)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anonymous11:32 AM

    Great picture! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great shot Sandy. You probably felt like I did at Gettysburg...

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
  54. It's beautiful. Looks like it might be a little chilly there.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous12:48 PM

    What a magnificent idea for WW! Have a great week!
    www.mamapj.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Great shot, thought the boxes were signs at first then looking closer I realised the box shape.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Anonymous6:48 PM

    Very cool photo, very ghostly almost.

    Chris (autofocused)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I've been there. My son lives in DC and one visit, I traveled round the beltway looking for things to do while he worked and came upon Manassas. It is haunting.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great shot! We visit battlefields a good bit. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.