Wordless Wednesday: Pretty Mama

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

68 Comments

  1. Awwwww! Happy WW, and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great close up!

    Have a Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... what a lovely duck! I like the feathers.
    *pluck pluck*

    ReplyDelete
  4. She certainly is prettier than the one I posted yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very content photo of that mama! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very gorgeous bird... a beautiful picture! Did you take it??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of my dad -- passed over some 30 years now. He loved ducks, and everytime I see OR SMELL one, I think of him!
    Sylvia Dickey Smith

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is sooo pretty. I do believe her cousinS live on our golf course.
    Sandy, I'm very sorry, I sent you there to the wrong blog today. My WW/WT is on my usual, JIM"S LITTLE PHOTO PLACE,
    http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/
    I was tavern hopping again there. :-)
    We got a lot of good pub food in the British Isles, really didn't 'tavern hop.'
    Happy WW/WT
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. It amazes me just how perfect nature is. Those feathers are just...wow! I want some I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats cute one....Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandy, a beautiful close-up of a female? duck... Who's playing the clarinet?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:48 PM

    Such vivid colors! Susiej

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at that duck bill! (Seems to have an eye on it.) :~D

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful photo. Happy WW and merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice close-up of the duck. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, such a pretty mama, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, such a pretty mama, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Great detail! We used to keep ducks when I was a kid, and I remember how soft they were - and what great eggs we got every morning!

    http://autofocused.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous4:16 PM

    What a cute duck! Happy WW.

    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwwwww, I love ducks. Great shot and have a wonderful WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nicely captured. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous6:19 PM

    It looks like the ducky is humming "Oh Tannenbaum" ;)
    Happy WW!
    -Jos:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful female duck!! My DBF has some at his house that we feed all the time. The boys always out number the girls though...its really funny:) Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aw, just look at that face! Ducks are so cute...their expressions are amazing!!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous9:01 PM

    You're right! She's pretty!
    Thanks for the visit.
    Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh that picture is just ducky!!!i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Quack quack lol! Great WW to you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, really beautiful shot! How cute he is.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous10:11 PM

    Pretty and proud! I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pretty picture! I love it.

    Merry Christmas,
    Gabriel

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awww!! She's beautiful! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous10:53 PM

    Amazing close up shot of the duck. Beautiful.

    Do take a peep at my post if you're free, ok?

    http://pelfychen.com/2007/12/19/wordless-wednesday-23-xmas-tree/

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the coloring on the duck. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful picture...reminds me of the ducks in the creek behind our previous home.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful close up of that lady mallard!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like ducks too - I did a mother duck ww once... with her ducklings. Cute.
    Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday season to you.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous2:34 AM

    Aww sweet!Love the duck's color.Very much my type:)

    happy WW!

    cheh
    www.moderately-confused.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful close-up shot, Sandy!!

    thess of:
    http://www.thesserie.com/?p=756

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful photo! Just gorgeous! :) Lovely mama duck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. So pretty and she seems to be smiling!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous8:47 AM

    Wow! I haven't seen such b beautiful duck! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great photo!
    God bless,
    Deborah

    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful photo! Happy WW and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love ducks they are so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  46. So pretty! How did you get so close? Happy WW!

    http://katskrackerbox.wordpress.com/2007/12/19/wordless-wednesday-9-christmas-tree-at-work/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cute duck! Ducks are great for the holidays, t watch or eat (unfortunately for them ;)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  49. Mama duck looks so satisfied. Hopfully she doesn't end as a holiday dinner :-(
    Happy WW and Merry Christmas!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  50. Anonymous1:31 PM

    That is a lovely duck.

    Happy WW
    Vixen

    ReplyDelete
  51. Awww...and she is a pretty mama!! Love that picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  52. It looks like she's smiling for the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  53. That is sure one pretty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love ducks,that's beautiful! Happy Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh I could just give that duckie a big squeeze - what a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  56. gorgeous photo, thanks for sharing.
    Mine is up at 4Seasonsofmylife. Hope you can visit me too.

    ReplyDelete
  57. My dd is really digging this photo! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Lovely pic - that's one cute duck. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great photo! I like how you zoomed in so close. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  60. very striking image

    ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.