Wordless Wednesday: Love Remembers

More grave images are here.

Post a Comment

81 Comments

  1. Anonymous7:24 AM

    I remember my mom's grave...

    Lovely shot! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Some people don't care for their loved ones' graves... Here in our country, we really make it a point to take care of it. Symbolic of how much we miss and still remember our dear departed ones.

    Great WW, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Whoa what an awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:36 AM

    i remember my father's grave...nice close up shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:37 AM

    wonderful shot!

    happy ww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:45 AM

    a beautiful image... again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:55 AM

    I remember my Grandpa's grave..I love him dearly..

    Great dramatic shot!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:38 AM

    beautiful--I love what the aging process has done to that. Great color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In land scarce Singapore, we don't find many graves, most of the dead are cremated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. simply beautiful! A complete poem...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, love does remember. Very well done. Have a great WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:02 PM

    What a beautiful shot. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really, really love this. Who knew you could capture such emotion in a static figure... but there it is.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shot...Very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous4:47 PM

    Wow, that really is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous5:39 PM

    oooh - cool shot. I love graveyard photos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photo Sandy. I love it! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Beautiful shot! Love what the weather did to the skin of the sculpture!
    Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thats interesting shot! Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great shot. It is framed very well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This will make you stop and think about what life is....and where we go. I really like the closeup.

    My W W is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'll be on my nephew's grave this coming all souls day! I miss him terribly :(:(:(

    Great WW!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful.
    Mine is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous9:19 PM

    wow ... such an emotionally powerful shot. love it!
    happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also find graveyards as an interesting place to take photos!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous9:47 PM

    Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic picture. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  30. that is a breathtaking shot very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous10:39 PM

    oh it reminds me of my father's grave..happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a beautiful picture!
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful! And, the expression is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is a dramatic shot! The emotion was captured well - even if the subject is a statue. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  35. What an incredible foto - my mouth is still on the floor. Excuse me. I've got to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow love the tear effect

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a gripping image...I love it. Happy WW and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous2:37 AM

    Sandy, I love the weathering. Nice shot. And yes, love remembers. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous3:28 AM

    That's an interesting shot. They eyes of the statue shows a thousand words (= Thanks for dropping by, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous4:41 AM

    That's a very powerful image, great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love cemeteries and memorial artwork... and no, not because I'm a ghost investigator... in fact, cemeteries as a whole are NOT reportedly haunted. If you look through most true ghost stories, the "ghost" haunts where the person they represented lived, worked, played, visited, or passed on... not where they are interred.

    I like cemeteries because they are quiet places of reflection... and yes, as you've illustrated, places of art and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great art, great shot.I love ypur writing. I'll be visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  43. That is an incredible shot...neglect from cleaning adds life to that angel.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous7:22 AM

    There's so much to this shot...it's better than seeing it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous7:25 AM

    great shot. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Anonymous7:27 AM

    Wonderful photos. I think cemetery sculptures can be some of the best subjects for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  47. She needs a little clean up !

    ReplyDelete
  48. That's and amazing shot! Happy WW and thanks for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous9:55 AM

    great photo, call me weird but I have always liked grave photos. thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  50. That is an amazing statue.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Beautiful shot! Happy WW! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  52. sadness in those eyes is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  53. That is an amazing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Anonymous12:13 PM

    Lovely shot. Haunting.

    We don't have gravesites in our family - we cremate, but we have a tradition of mixing the ashes into the garden (it's sterile), for a sort of lasting memory.

    ReplyDelete
  55. wow...great picture...makes you think!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anonymous12:40 PM

    That's a stunning photo! Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Anonymous12:49 PM

    that´s a real great shot. happy ww

    ReplyDelete
  58. ooo, that's an excellent photo!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Beautiful! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Beautiful. Love the close up on the statue.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Beautiful. Love the close up on the statue.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love that image - that photo. See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thats a really great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  64. You did such a beautiful job capturing the essence of this sculpture. It is heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Another nice shot, sandy. It is cool for me because I know where this is.

    BTW, I couldn't get that link to work:(

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wow, how very cool - it almost looks like the image is crying... Happy WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. Sandy, that is a very outstanding photo! I love it!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  68. That is a cool shot

    ReplyDelete
  69. Anonymous8:08 PM

    This is a great shot, great ww.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  70. I was recently at a funeral. Those statues are so stoic.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Anonymous10:32 PM

    very wonderful shot.

    Belated WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Anonymous12:44 AM

    Wow, so beautiful. That is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  73. A very evocative shot - I find old graveyards fascinating. Don't know what that says about me, LOL. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Anonymous2:55 AM

    Awesome photo! That statue seems to be so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  75. Anonymous2:01 PM

    wow, a wonderful picture. happy ww

    ReplyDelete
  76. what a beautiful picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.