Wordless Wednesday: Frostbite

Post a Comment

28 Comments

  1. what a gorgeous picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you had worse then we did in Danbury. It was bound to happen, summer-like weather aside.

    I wanted to say I drive by Great Plain Cemetery every day. It was nice to see something from my neighborhood . There is a beautiful Japanese Maple in there that is almost full color and I going to see if I can't get a picture.

    Happy WW and Halloween.

    Thanks for posting all the cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:14 AM

    Very pretty!! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pic, looks like a beautiful morning...

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome shot! happy ww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice photo. Happy Halloween and Happy WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:32 AM

    What a beautiful photo,Sandy!!! :)
    Mine is up here;
    Wordless
    Happy WW and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snowballs, are so lovely. Unfortunately my yard is too sunny for them.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:37 AM

    Nice picture. Happy Halloween! Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate to think about the approach of cold. We here in southwest Missouri have yet to have a frost. Close but no cigar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Absolutely gorgeous. Great lighting and excellent detail when you look at the large version. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picture! Winter's on it's way.

    Happy WW!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool photo - sad to see summer go.

    ReplyDelete
  14. For some reason, it reminds me of a garden in The Last Samauri. I like your blog, I'm sure I'll come again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12:40 PM

    It's that time of year isn't it? Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12:48 PM

    That is a wonderful picture. Endings and beginnings all in one. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a very pretty picture~ wonderfully captured~

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful picture, one of the few things I don't like about fall is the lovely blooms dying

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful WW! I love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous3:09 PM

    awww poor flowers. well, i suppose it is that time of year. happy ww and happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is beautiful! Happy WW and Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw, poor little frostbitten snowball bush! Great picture though.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful photo!

    Stephanie
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/inspired

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice photo! Happy WW! Happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love that pic!!!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.