Link Love: Thanks to a Few Good Bloggers

Today is a good day to acknowledge some of the blogs that have helped to improve my understanding of blogging and the techie and networking stuff that goes with it. I'm grateful for their useful information and for being the light at the end of the tunnel, and I recommend your visiting them:

Sueblimely - Discovering Blogging
Free PC Security
Jump Back!
Kuanyin

P.S. Kuanyin and Hot Dog Truck have made a habit of spreading the love around the blogosphere. I found out about link love a few days after I posted this. Talk about serendipity!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Hi Sandy,

    Thank you so much for your very kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the mention.

    As John, Paul, George and Ringo said....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am so late in replying to this as I have only just come across the post. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.