Wordless Wednesday: Searching for a Settling Sun

Post a Comment

51 Comments

  1. Anonymous4:33 PM

    Beautiful picture. The same sun the cats like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot. Good job!
    thanks for stopping by and for the kind commnet on my boy. Have a great WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:40 PM

    nice marco shot!

    about the movie i think the beauty and the deer. lol! love your comment keeps me laughing hard in here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:41 PM

    what beautiful color in that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot!
    Love the colors.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful echinacea. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!

    Thanks for stopping by my WW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple echinacea. One of my favorite flowers. And the bees seem to like them quite a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice pic, good looking flower to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:45 PM

    That's lovely. Good it isn't in my garden, it would need to do some heavy duty searching for sun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by!! and for your kind words!
    That is a beautiful picture! Grams

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog, sandy!

    Thanks for visiting my video site.

    I'd really appreciate it if you could email me at bloggyvision@mail.com and let me know how you got the youtube and slide show to be so small and to get them to start as soon as someone lands on your page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shot. I just love all the great photographs on WW. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8:52 PM

    nice shot and great title. the flower certainly does have a yearning feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous9:12 PM

    That looks almost just like one of my options after my mini photo shoot tonight! Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very, very nice!

    Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous9:34 PM

    this is a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty. Even when LL Barkat identified it as a purple echinacea, I hadn't seen one so it didn't really matter what is was. Just that it is a pretty picture makes it matter. Thanks.
    Thanks, too, for stopping by and commenting. Happy WW!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always love photos of flowers!
    thus, Suzy's bloomers!
    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous10:22 PM

    Just lovely!

    Happy WW!

    Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful! there's such yearning in that flower. :)
    happy ww!

    ReplyDelete
  23. the setting sun, lovely...

    smiles, bee

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, dramatic lighting makes the shot! Well captured! Happy WW, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous12:21 AM

    Great shot, I love the color.

    Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  26. very pretty..thanks for stopping by. Happy ww

    ReplyDelete
  27. Did you take that photo, Sandy? It is stunning. So simple but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice flower. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the title, good pic too. happy WW x x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful!
    happy ww :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous6:48 AM

    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great shot! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great picture. I love the color and detail.

    cjh

    ReplyDelete
  34. pretty shot. Happy WW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have the most beautiful purple cone flowers in bloom right now. They are my favorite!

    ~smell the flowers~

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful.
    I love pictures of flowers.

    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Lovely, I have coneflowers too - a great way to attract butterflies!
    thanks for your kind comment on thisexaminedlife.com!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fabulous capture - very natural.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful! I like all your photos, you are very talented!
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful Photo! Happy WW, thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous3:13 PM

    I know how the flower feels!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful shot, simply beautiful! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful flower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh thats an awesome shot! I love those flowers...so pretty. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I hope the suds sell the soap! We worked long and hard to get a nice lathery soap and by george I think we've got it.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you for popping by my blog. I just had to come check yours out. What a lovely blog you have here. I shall return again and again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.