Wordless Wednesday: For Love or Honey?

Post a Comment

58 Comments

  1. great photo, love the colours on the flower, happy ww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful action shot! Thanks for visiting mine! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a moment. Great capture.

    Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done capturing the bee in flight. I do love these jewel flowers. Happy WW
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:39 PM

    Oooh. I love bees. When I was teaching 3rd grade we did this whole study on them. I think I got a little too "into" it. Ask me anything about a honey bee..I'll either know the answer or I'll be able to make something up that will sound convincing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's an amazing photo - so clear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:47 PM

    Maybe just instinct.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent capture. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:50 PM

    what a beautiful capture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:01 PM

    good timing you've got the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great catch. I love pictures that capture motion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like this picture!
    Nice Capture!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Beautiful photo! And I absolutely LOVE the title. :-) Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:28 PM

    Beautiful photo Sandy! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that's an amazing action shot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sandy, that is a terrific shot! I love taking photos of bumbles...they seem to be fairly tolerant. Last year, I "bumped" them with my camera a few times, and they didn't seem to mind! What a pretty contrast of the bee and the jewelweed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How talented you are to be able to grab those shots.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow great picture...thanks for visiting me. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! Mine is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a neat capture. How amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's amazing. He is coming in with his body nearly vertical. I love bee photos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great shot and cute caption. Happy WW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous10:08 PM

    Roger that, Tower (I mean flower). Landing gear down. Buzzing in from the left.

    This is one of the ose special shots you get only by being patient and cool. I couldn't do it. Allergies to bees...I wouldn't bee able to hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous10:15 PM

    For love...or maybe for honey...acck~! Love the picture, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Perfect timing to capture that shot! just beautiful.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute! Clever title. :)

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow - awesome photo. love your title too. too cute. :)
    happy ww to you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hotep! This is a great photo showing the power of nature!

    I was feeling particularly bad about the war in Iraq today. My WW asks for an end to the war.

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete
  29. He looks like he's hanging in mid air!!
    happy W.W.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great job of capturing the bee at close range.

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow! must hv been difficult to capture this one... nice!

    Have a great WW!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a great shot! I want honey. hehe... Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love puns! But hey, nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ooo, an action shot! An awesome capture!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  35. bzzz.. oh wow, what great timing! beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous3:09 AM

    Nice photo!
    Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous5:30 AM

    Great close up action nature shot! Well done. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a FANTASTIC shot! Well done - they arent easy to get good shots of - Kudos to you!
    Also, thanks for stopping by for WW this week - hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous6:46 AM

    I love this picture! It's rare to get an action shot like that so clearly. Thanks for visiting mine.

    - Shrijnana
    www.consciousmom.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very cool photo and fantastic title!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Not much I can add to what everyone else has said. Really great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous8:46 AM

    That is awesome! Happy WW:)

    ReplyDelete
  43. For love of course, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great photo! Did you take it? That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  45. That's an amazing shot!! You must be very skillful to get the bee like that. Beautiful photo. Thanks for visiting and happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Anonymous12:58 PM

    Oh wow! Great catch. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! My carriers are what started my website so to reinvent them and get back into them is great fun

    ReplyDelete
  47. Anonymous1:10 PM

    Very nice!

    Thanks for your comment on "Milestone". I hope that you saw the Fraggle U-Tube beneath it!

    -Greg

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anonymous1:40 PM

    Great captured, what a good timing.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous3:38 PM

    Great photo and a cute title!!



    My WW is up at:
    WW - UFO House

    Stop by daily for the daily edition of contests galore on my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Anonymous4:15 PM

    How cool! That is a great close up shot. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love when I catch the workings of nature in action, that was great

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anonymous5:39 PM

    Beautiful! I took some bee pictures recently but this puts mine to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Anonymous5:46 PM

    Love the pic....Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Yes thanks - both:D

    Excellent entry

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous7:39 PM

    Very nice photography. I like your blog.

    Abraham Lincoln
    Brookville Daily Photo
    Birds

    ReplyDelete
  56. Great Photo! I always try to remind Sue... "The Furry Bees are Good, the Not-Furry Bees are Bad"... but she has issues with 'em all.

    ReplyDelete
  57. awwwn this a very cool image....very cute the flower and a bee hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.