Wordless Wednesday: The Wonders of our World


Post a Comment

43 Comments

  1. Anonymous4:10 PM

    what a gorgeous spider web! That must have bee a huge spider. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:19 PM

    wow! great shot.thanks for dropping by and for your compliment. happy wednesday and see you next ww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous capture! I love this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the intricacy of the spider web. Lovely photo. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a lovely spider web. I am too scared to go too close to those things. For one my pictures wouldn't come out because I'd be shaking too much and for another I'd have nightmares. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:31 PM

    The spider web is stunning! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the video. Great web shot aren't spiders industrious and make something so strong yet so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:57 PM

    Lovely picture, just don't want to meet the resident!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved them both. Have a wonderful WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great spider web. Happy WW.

    Angel Mama ():)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:32 PM

    I love this shot! Just amazing. In my WW post this week, I talked about the power of nature too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty cool picture. Very serene.
    Mine is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picture!!! My boys especially loved this one! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:53 PM

    Cool web!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Webs are so pretty...except when you walk into them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a great shot! With dew drops to illuminate the spiders art, even I can admire spiders for a moment! LOL Happy WW, and thank you for your visit and comment!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thats an awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous4:54 AM

    i love spiders. their webs are such amazing things. thats a particularly pretty one too

    ReplyDelete
  19. The web is stunning. I love the video. It's so pretty and peaceful. All those lily pads were just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful photograph

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great shot of the spider web. Those are hard to get, but are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous8:17 AM

    Happy WW Sandy! Your entries are always uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great shot, the spider web was caught brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hate spiders but I have to admit that their nets are real art work !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful! :) What a gorgeous spider web. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the spider web. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous9:27 AM

    Very beautiful! I need to work harder on web shots...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous9:31 AM

    love the video, nice peaceful reminders of His great creativity.

    spider webs are so fascinating


    Pam@
    www.pamgwillim.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very pretty, looks like diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  30. Isn't He amazing? To me that beautiful spider web shows what a magnificent God we have.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous1:18 PM

    OH beautiful!! We just got finished reading Charlotte's Web to my oldest son!! Beautiful!! Will show him this photo!!
    - Audrey
    Pinks & Blues Girls

    ReplyDelete
  32. That's a beautiful shot, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is a beautiful web, wonderful capture!

    ReplyDelete
  34. GOOD choice! Love spider webs!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful...and I love the title! Happy WW from my Art of Living and Dying blog!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful picture! I would hate to walk into that :) Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The web speaks for the wonder of God.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ick -- I hate spiders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Is not the simple web a work to rival our great masterpieces?

    Thanks for stopping by Seedlings.

    ReplyDelete
  40. That's a great photo. Intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.