Wordless Walls: Seeing Around Corners





Click here and turn the corner.

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. Happy WW. Thanks for sharing.

    Angel Mama ():)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat idea! Have a wonderful WW! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:47 AM

    wow, what a neat idea! happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:53 AM

    Great looking art. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good...Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing, I love pandas the music is beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pandas! I love pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:50 AM

    Very cool pics!!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice. This is my first Wordless Wed. day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent looking art!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoyed watching the music, the music was soooo relaxing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:46 AM

    Graffti IS strangely fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful!!
    thanks for dropping by earlier. :)
    happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved the music too. Happy WW. Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mahalo for your encouragement about getting videos on YouTube. I already have a big digital camera, but I wanted something easier to carry around and to upload to YouTube, so I ordered the small Flip videocamera from Amazon. I think it's on backorder, but as soon as it comes, I plan to begin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.