Baseball Prayer

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. If one types "Ode to baseball" into Google, it will return about 844,000 pages.

    That doesn't matter, because if one types "DEFINITIVE Ode to baseball", it returns "Sandy Carlson, of course".

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Greg! I have recently learned many people inherit their team loyalty. I never knew. I inherited mine from my grandmother, who had a picture of Joe D. with two of my cousins on her piano for about 20 years. Talk about subtle marketing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandy- i discovered this wonderful creation on the eve of our opener(the Indians) which will be held in bitter weather(35 & snow) & forwarded it on to all the diehard fans I know
    Go Tribe!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Susan, for your comment and for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.